After more than 2 years, Hailey hears that Jay was in an accident in the line of duty and is now fighting for his life. Chicago PD Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Missed phone calls and vague texts. Still didnt give me the right to say it though, A continuation of Hailey and Jay's discussion about her family and her childhood at the of 7x16, One 3 AM wake up call changes the life of a teenager for the better. , 'Chicago PD' fall finale: Fans emotional over Halstead-Upton wedding. At the end of the episode, Hailey and Jay have dinner on the floor of their new place talking about the case with moving boxes scattered all around them. Will they find Jay in time? You were hurting, you had just lost your dad, I didnt take it personally she told him. Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton are married and live with their fourteen year old daughter Maddie in Chicago. Worried Hailey Upton. And, more than that, it's watching them still love you even when you don't think you deserve it. Jay and Hailey are One way or another, secrets eventually come out, but it's the way that they are revealed is what shocks a person the most. Super helpful to read Home and Can't Bend it Like Voight to really appreciate this story. They are interrupted by Hailey's phone ringing. Jay and Jess' story continues. season 9 will return with new episodes in 2022. Now, he works in the best unit of Chicago, Intelligence. Once the real killer is caught, the partners decide to go and have drinks at a bar. Great, its done. Doesnt lie awake with someone on her mind. After Jay took care of the Roy Walton investigation once and for all, he returned to Hailey and said they should just get married now. Would Jay do anything to save his partner / girlfriend? Before Jay can respond, they are interrupted by Jay's phone ringing and they quickly head to Med to know more about Kim's condition. And for once, it's for the better. Relationship Began Hes deeply flawed, because everybody onChicago P.D. After more than 2 years, Hailey hears that Jay was in an accident in the line of duty and is now fighting for his life. (i'm lost and it kills me), Sort of Inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey meets Chuck Bass, Hailey Upton & Original Female Character(s), Kim Burgess & Original Female Character(s), Kevin Atwater/Original Female Character(s), Adam Ruzek & Original Female Character(s), original child character(s) & hailey upton, Erin Lindsay & Original Female Character(s), Sylvie Brett & Kim Burgess & Natalie Manning & Hailey Upton, Will Halstead & Original Female Character(s), 21st District Police Station (Chicago PD). This is a continuation of A Jay Halstead Love Story. Hailey, being a good partner, covers its up before Jay could get hurt. Hailey is tempted to go against Voight, but Jay asks her to trust him and Voight which Hailey later does. In a world where everyone Kass knows acts and thinks a certain way , she knows she is different. The hour will see Voight do his best to help a compromised juror during a high-stakes murder trial, leaning back into his old ways to ensure that justice prevails. Happy birthday, Jesse! I feel like the relationship was so fractured for a little while, and this moment was a moment between them to kind of just show that were in this together, we can get through this together, Tracy told HollywoodLife. I feel so bad for the fans that are like, Is he going to come back? Whats he going to do? Whats going on with him and Hailey? he said. co- stars Jesse Lee Soffer and Tracy Spiridakos (Hailey Upton) have the best friendship! During The Devil You Know, Hailey is forced to work with the person that killed her CI back in Informant. She almost admits to him that the shooting made her realize her feelings for him, but decides that she is not ready to tell yet. Thats kind of how I saw it., Jesse added, I also think it was a closure to the whole Roy storyline, the North storyline, the FBI coming after them, and that this could be the dissolution of the unit. After hearing this, Jay tells Hailey yes and properly proposes to her, to which she says yes. Once they got set up in a vacant house across the street it was a waiting game. Their relationship spans 9 years, and Jay has seen Voight go to great lengths, sometimes unsavory lengths, to get the job done. O'Hara and Upton haven't seen each other in years. The mundane lead up to a trial suddenly becomes a race against time when Hailey's husband is kidnapped to keep her from testifying. I've trusted you from the day I've met you. But when Jay faces a life or death situation, Kara realizes that she can't keep her powers a secret any longer. The final few seconds had all the viewers' attention as they poured in love from all over the world. Joanna helps the unit wit A fanfiction about the Chicao PD television series, with Adam Ruzek in the lead. If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our email news alerts! I still love it. At the end of the episode, Hailey finds Jay at her apartment and he asks Hailey why she really proposed. How will Jay deal with the news? The story begins with ther wedding (Episode 9x9) and will explore the following days and how this desition changes their life personal and professionaly. #3 ruzek Once the case is over, Hailey invites him out for drinks. The case gets personal for Jay after seeing photos of the beaten woman and he does everything to protect the woman, even if it means to blow their case. It's gun shot wounds and car explosions. #1 upton After 2 years of breakup, will they give each other a second chance? He agrees and they head off to a crime scene. Former Chicago P.D. I might start them here and then expand them in the longer fic. Hailey gets emotionally close to the case and is willing to do anything to find the missing girl, even if it means crossing lines. Jay later admits to Trudy Platt that he misses his partner and is worried she might not return. will you come back to me? Detective Joanna Wilson, ex- Green Beret that works for NCIS in L.A. goes to Chicago after getting a call from Hank Voight asking for her help. When Jay eventually finds out about Hailey and Adam's relationship, Hailey feels bad for hiding it from him, but he tells her that "we're good, and we're always gonna be good". Soffer exited Chicago P.D. Never say never. or a take on season ten where Jay answers his texts, Hailey talks to more than just Sean, and nightmares can eventually end. They continue to keep their new relationship a secret from Voight and the rest of the team, and their partnership continues to be strong. Alone. O'Hara's undercover case is finally done: the attack was tracked, the boys were identified and the school got evacuated at time. I think [showrunner Gwen Sigan] and the writers have a plan, and its their responsibility to take care of the character Our shows a pretty dark show, so I would just say trust the process., With an episode of Chicago P.D. Your login session has expired. Hailey tells Voight that she and Jay work well together. Missed phone calls and vague texts. Not to mention Hailey and Jays, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (731), Hailey Upton & Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, 21st District Police Station (Chicago PD), Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton get their shit together, are we out of the woods? Initially, they were on uneasy terms with each other due to the fact that Jay was still dealing with the heartbreak of Lindsay leaving, but slowly their relationship begins to smooth out. Check out a few of the best Chicago PD fanfiction stories below. That after a bad day, she knows she is okay because she has him. (are we in the clear yet? Lies and sudden frustrations. Talented. Thats never going to change, he said. All Rights Reserved. They set boundaries to help them stay focused at work, such as no physical contact in the bullpen and no coming into work together. This is seen in True or False, when Hailey pushes a suspect for a confession leading to his suicide. But hes definitely a good person, with really good motives, he continued. Wanting to show Voight that her policing hasn't changed, Hailey immerses herself in the case, working late nights and early mornings. It will be some time before we get to see it, with the next episode set to air on January 5, 2022. Throughout the 6th season of Chicago PD, Hailey and Jay's partnership continues to strengthen. Stakeouts were usually intense and action packed. The day ends with Hailey going back to her apartment surprised to see Jay waiting outside her door. I dont think I really have the right to feel any way about that. Later Hailey tells him that he didn't have to cover for her. Just because Jay is the white knight on the show, or has been the foil to Voights character, doesnt mean that Jesse feels the way that Jay does, Soffer tells TVLine. And for once, it's for the better. Would they dare to start over? Everything is great in the world. And I still love Halstead. I would love to direct Nick. or a take on season ten where Jay answers his texts, Hailey talks to more than just Sean, and nightmares can eventually end. Hailey is back from New York and their partnership continues. As much as it seems that Chicago PD fans are enjoying this moment, there are some who are not impressed by the couple. Hailey Upton discovered the joy of them long ago, but when a stoic, less than friendly Jay Halstead moves next door, maybe Hailey can show him what made her fall in love with her new home. Jay then replies with: Whilst Hailey is in New York, Trudy asks Jay if he misses her. Hailey agrees and leaves Jay alone at the bar. The previous episode, titled "Fractures" had left viewers on a cliffhanger regarding. Why is he doing this? She asked him to come, but after the day they both had, she didn't think he would. Hailey then tells him that she isn't gonna take the job because of him, explaining that she is better in Chicago with Jay as her partner. But the teacher, Mrs. Baker --- Ellie's cover --- was caught by the last shooter. 2023 TVLine Media, LLC. Set a Year After the Stellaride Wedding, the story follows an old friend of both Stella and Kelly as she joins firehouse 51 and she unexpectedly falls for a detective from the 21st District. The mundane lead up to a trial suddenly becomes a race against time when Hailey's husband is kidnapped to keep her from testifying. When a what-should-be typical case sends Hailey's haunted past flying into her life once again, how will she deal with it? At the end, they decide to go out for drinks. He answers with a smile. That was tough on Jay. Jay comes back from Bolivia with PTSD. Based on Hailey and Jay Married life. This story comes from Chicago PD. After more than 2 years, Hailey hears that Jay was in an accident in the line of duty and is now fighting for his life. Season 9 Scoop: Tracy Spiradakos Promises Jay's 'Answer' To Hailey's Proposal, 'Chicago P.D.' What happens when something from his past rears its head in ways no one saw coming? FormerChicago P.D. Still didnt give me the right to say it though, A continuation of Hailey and Jay's discussion about her family and her childhood at the of 7x16, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (945), Jay Halstead/Original Female Character(s) (50), Hailey Upton & Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, 21st District Police Station (Chicago PD), Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton get their shit together, are we out of the woods? Although Adam and Hailey are together, she continues to talk and enjoy drinks after a tough case with Jay. Ghosts and nightmares. He told his mentor that things would have to change in the wake of the Roy Walton investigation and the near-takedown of the unit. Based on Hailey and Jay Married life. Jay is later discharged from the hospital and Hailey comes by to pick him up giving him his badge and phone. The story begins with ther wedding (Episode 9x9) and will explore the following days and how this desition changes their life personal and professionaly. When Jay got shot in Endings, Hailey is seen walking away from the crime scene in tears after thinking Jay was dead. In a world where everyone Kass knows acts and thinks a certain way , she knows she is different. I like to thinkand I hope the fans think this toothat hes just in another country right now, doing what he does best and making the world a safer place. Tender Age ), Antonio Dawson/Original Female Character(s), Original Halstead Character(s) (Chicago Franchise), it must be exhausting (always rooting for the anti-hero), Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine. So this is the perfect place for you This story will be a selection of unconnected whumpy one shots / whump tropes that don't waste any time on a plot or crazy things like that - they go straight to the pain!I will add chapters over time and adjust the tags and warnings accordinglyEnjoy! Jay's been gone for thirteen months. Their partnership and friendship strengthens after this and Hailey continues asking for updates on his therapy. Doesnt fall hard. Being an undercover cop in Chicago can be hard enough but when you end up being busted as part of a drug distribution gang you didn't even know existed by someone you kn Just dabbles of Jay Halstead daughter fluff/angst. O'Hara and Upton haven't seen each other in years. With Halstead and her work family by her side, let's follow Hailey as she navigates life with an unexpected twist. But what she wont let him do is wreck their child. co-stars Jesse Lee Sofferand Tracy Spiridakos(Hailey Upton) have the best friendship! Back in his old neighborhood, he meets a waitress who will change his life and help him more than he thinks. Or will a dangerous criminal evade justice yet again? Do you sometimes feel like you just want to read some nice (Jay) whump, without a lot of story to get through? Would he do it even at the cost of risking his life or his health? And will they try again for their son? While Halstead would probably intervene if he felt like Voight crossed a line, Soffer says he enjoys the sergeants morally gray antics. They are constantly there for each other, sharing drinks and talking after tough case. This story is set some months after 10x3. Spiridakos affectionately captioned the post. Intelligent. ), Antonio Dawson/Original Female Character(s), Original Halstead Character(s) (Chicago Franchise), it must be exhausting (always rooting for the anti-hero), Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine. Please consider turning it on! Hailey and Jay were happy, but when Jay had to go back to Afghanistan leaving Hailey alone with 12-years-old daughter and newborn son it wasn't ease for her, but she understood that Jay had serious reasons to go back there, so she respected that, but when he came back after a few months nothingwas the same. Hailey and Jay were happy, but when Jay had to go back to Afghanistan leaving Hailey alone with 12-years-old daughter and newborn son it wasn't ease for her, but she understood that Jay had serious reasons to go back there, so she respected that, but when he came back after a few months nothingwas the . Hailey is clearly shaken by the recent events and is struggling but continues to work on the case assigned. She walks away, leaving Jay shocked and confused. Hollywood Life Kylie platt, niece of Trudy Platt, is transferred to the infamous 21st district where she meets who could quite be her very own knight in shinning armour, but with their What really happens when Adam Ruzek and Kim Burgess have a baby. Now back to work. As she attempts to keep a secret from her team. "Happy birthday@jesseleesoffer Thank you for always posing so nicely in the photos I take. When a what-should-be typical case sends Hailey's haunted past flying into her life once again, how will she deal with it? 's winter finale. He reassures her that he isn't going anywhere. After a long career in the Army, Jay Halstead is discharged on medical orders. Especially not for the smug sniper from SWAT. In Care Under Fire, Jay goes undercover which triggers his underlying PTSD. EP Says 'It's Definitely a, Will Trent Recreates the Scene of Angie's Abduction and Betty's, The Diplomat Snags Lightning-Fast Season 2 Renewal at Netflix, Ratings: Grand Crew Ends Low; WWE and a Blue Bloods Rerun Lead Friday, Days of Our Lives' Victoria Grace Loses Daytime Emmy Nomination After 'Huge Misunderstanding' -- Read Statement. When one of Hailey's CI's is murdered during a case in Informant, she wants to find justice even if it means to jeopardize an ongoing investigation. Once they wrap up the case, they decide to meet up at a bar and enjoy drinks. Thats kind of how it is.. This time with a little twist. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Since academy days, they could barely keep touch among all undercover missions and cases --- but, from months now, Hailey couldn't get a single text from Ellie. "This isnt the Jay that we know and love! They have a friendly conversation, revisiting Jay's fear of hospitals and his need to get out of there. Jay leaves and Voight picks up the pieces. Im not opposed to it., As for a potential Halstead return, he reiterates, Never say never.. Although their partnership is on pause, Hailey and Jay continue to talk and be there for each other. Married She later joins Adam for drinks to take her mind off the shooting, which leads to the beginning of their relationship. Voight finds out about the partners' secret relationship and begin to question each of their decisions. The trust between them is shaken but in Fractured, when he thinks he might loose Hailey, he decides to reconcile and reassures his love for her. How will Jay deal with the news? In Sacrifice, Hailey and Adam decide to end their relationship after conflicts within work rise, but they both also agree that it's more than that, referencing Ruzek's relationship with Kim and Upton's relationship with Jay. #3 haileyupton He has no business being at a wedding where he knows no one, and no one knows him. Would Jay do anything to save his partner / girlfriend? Thank you so much! And, more than that, it's watching them still love you even when you don't think you deserve it. Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,920 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: Apr 17 - Published: Mar 13 - H. Upton, Will H., E. Lindsay, OC After seeing Jay's reaction, she is determined that she has ruined their relationship. Would they dare to start over? So I do think, as we were saying, its this logical thing of closure. Adam Ruzek and Kim Burgess. Pain is a lot of things. We will learn his military past. Abandoned. Jefferson White: 5 Things To Know About The Yellowstone Star Playing Sean On Chicago P.D., Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, 'Chicago P.D. Not to mention Hailey and Jays, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (731), Hailey Upton & Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, 21st District Police Station (Chicago PD), Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton get their shit together, are we out of the woods? When a what-should-be typical case sends Hailey's haunted past flying into her life once again, how will she deal with it? They usually communicate at work with intense looks and eye contact. Later, they find out that the real killer is someone else and Hailey blames herself. The agent asks Halstead to either give Voight up or let his fiance and himself go down. Voight and Halstead also happened to be a part of this murder, just not the ones firing the gun. The episode ends with Jay going to Hailey's apartment and asking if she talked to her dad with which she lies. On screen, Halstead left for Bolivia, where he currently leads a military unit tracking the most dangerous cartel targets. It's the moment everyone has been waiting for, but what when she's a teenager years later. Watch Chicago P.D. Jay and Hailey were on uneasy terms in the beginning of their partnership. His new partnership with Upton was distant, only interacting at work. unclejay haileyupton fanfiction +6 more # 12 The Chicago Files by Rioskingdom 48.2K 899 10 Elpis (Hope) Russel. I think one of the things that makes it great is how much we live in the gray area and how far were willing to push the boundary of a viewer to go, Man, this guy is doing some really off-the-rails, illegal stuff, but I still respect that hes doing it because it seems like someones got to do it. I didnt fight that urge [to step in as Halstead] at all. In Intimate Violence, Hailey accompanies Jay to his doctor's appointment and later tells him that Voight wants them partnered again because they work well together. Hailey tells Jay that she doesn't know how to do relationships properly and sharing her feelings. Jay is shocked to learn that her mom is still with her dad, even after years of abuse. That's where her life changes. Watching the person you love suffer because of choices either of you have made. The team later realize that the witness is being abused by her husband and tries to get the wife to help them with the case. In Ghosts, Hailey gets close to a case and a little about her past is uncovered. Back in his old neighborhood, he meets a waitress who will change his life and help him more than he thinks. Erin was no longer there, she was gone. He reminds her that they have no warrant and to wait but she decides to go inside anyways. Her family tries to support and be there for the teen but will never fully understand what is like to be her. 1. Alone. Detective Jay Halstead has some family problems to deal with, his sister and her husband abandoned there daughter Charlie at Chicago Med, will Jay be able to convince Ch A One Chicago fanfic revolving around intelligence, Chicago PD Back in his old neighborhood, he meets a waitress who will change his life and help him more than he thinks. With one glance at her, Jay thinks she must be the type of girl people write songs about. The Hailey and Hope duo. Strongly based on Dick Wolf's amazing shows in the One Chicago universe and its characters with only having Delilah Averton and her daughter Brinley being my characters. It's gun shot wounds and car explosions. Bex thinks she can power through heartbreak. After Halstead left, Upton left unanswered messages and found out through Halsteads boss that he extended his tour. He wonders if she's the type of girl he could write a song about. And you!". And I think you respect me, too. Jay and Hailey left his office and grabbed everything they needed for a stakeout, knowing they were in for a long day. Final chapter of the trilogy. Hailey is sent undercover to take down the meth distributor, Booth, she put away years ago. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). A disturbance in Greektown. Throughout the case, Jay asks for updates on her dad, advising her to see her dad before its too late. In this story Casey is Chief of 51, Severide is now the Captain of Squad 3 and Kidd is the Lieutenant of Truck 81. But everything ended at season 9, with THAT scene.It's my first fic, all mistakes are mine and English is definitely not my first language. I cant speak to what hes doing now, Soffer says. Also, our shows pretty dark, and they love diving into the ugliest, hardest version of life. 36 Hours Later, July 4th. After Erin left for New York, Jay was in a bad place and pushed everyone away. Dr. Perry- his long-time therapist and confidant- retired 2 years prior.
How Big Is 433 000 Acres In Miles, Upper Back Pain When Breathing Covid, Articles J