You have to walk all the way around just to take our dog out. Thank you Ruben & Justice! Helped by My husband and I came to tour and fell in love with the place right away. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. The building is very pet friendly (there is even a dog friendly park nearby no fence though FYI) with several baggie stations on every turn thus leaving no excuse for owners not to pick up after their pets (nice!). Property Manager at Jefferson Lake Howell, Responded To This Review. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Can't wait for another year here at JPT! 3547 Hamlin Cir, Chamblee, GA 30341. We are a pet-friendly community and welcome your entire family. Assigned parking is organized, clean, and well-lit in the garages. 1 and 2 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,571 . $1,866-$5,301 I highly recommended that you live here. Relax in your spacious and stylish home designed with modern finishes and elegant touches that pamper you. 5119 Jefferson Circle has a unit available for $1,650 per month. $2,041-$5,775 They are only concerned about selling you the units. This is my new location to live. Rentable was built for renters by renters. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school Public schools are abundant in the area, as are parks, shopping, and dining options. | Manage Site. James Warren was the leasing agent that sign me up and I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for an apartment and when he wasn't there Elena Defeo has been a great help. I checked my phone and it was well after midnight! 11841 Jefferson Commons Circle Orlando, FL 32826 (407) 214-2299. If you are looking to live in the Platinum Triangle, then this is the place. We're sorry to see this feedback about our community. She is a fantastic mentor as well as a terrific trader, she is very supportive and READ MORE. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Pools, gyms, media center, anything you could need. GA Walkability to Whole Foods and convenience to Chamblee MARTA Station makes your everyday routine a breeze. I've been here for almost half a year and I absolutely love living here. This area is served by the Seminole attendance zone. The staff is always courteous and friendly. He is a young professional and is a great low key guy. I had a few minor issues come up and the staff was great at helping me resolve the issues. View our various floor plan layouts! You are sure to find what youre looking for in Fairfax, VA. We strive to provide you with the best apartment living experience outside your home as well. Jefferson Lake Howell is in Lake Howell in the city of Casselberry. 4102 Jefferson Cir S is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30341 ZIP Code. 770-237-2986, AuditorsChang and Company CPAS PC.4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd STE 206, Atlanta, GA 30341678-281-0450, Legal ServicesI.Stewart Duggan, Esq.Brinkson Askew Berry615 West First StreetPost Office Box 5007Rome, Georgia 30162 - 5007(706) 291 - 8853(706) 234-3574 Telefaxisduggan@brinson-askew.com, Canton Housing Authority | Configured By Meadows Media LLC. They take forever to get back with concerns and when something is promised (referral bonus, gift card for moving in, etc.) If you are looking to live in the Jefferson Platinum Triangle is amazing! Helped by Natalie and Sasha, and they did an amazing job getting us moved in. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available. From Business: Make Jefferson Crossing your new home. Apartments Manufactured Housing-Communities Mobile Home Dealers. 1-3 Beds. 290 Courtney Lakes Cir, West Palm Beach , FL 33401 West Palm Beach 4.9 (21 reviews) Verified Listing Today 561-621-2628 Monthly Rent $2,233 - $3,268 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 753 - 1,385 sq ft Cortland West Palm Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Grocery and convenience shopping are all located near Lake Howell, such as Publix and Lowes. The property is always kept very clean and nice. How much is rent in Omaha, NE? What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We used stairs to get to 4th floor. Anaheim, CA. However, the apartment does try to plan events to get to know your neighbors. Would a cosigner help get us approved? There's a dog park right next to us, so it's convenient for our dog. One of the renters owns a dog who leaves the dog on the patio all day while it barks and barks and does nothing to keep the dog quiet. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There is No free 4 or 6 weeks free. it takes forever for them to acknowledge that you should even get it- let alone for them to actually get it to you. Very helpful and friendly staff. And rare memories are made immersed in sun-kissed lake life. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The amenities never work, theres 3 grills and theyre ALWAYS out of order. This community has a total of 31 One, Two, Three and Four Bedroom units. Nearby cities include Port Allen , Addis , Baker , Saint Gabriel , and Prairieville . Close to downtown Provo, 10 mins from BYU . If I could do it all over again, I would 100% choose somewhere else to live. which as CA transplant we definitely appreciate. Jefferson Lake Howell Apartments - 1124 Shoreview Cir, Casselberry, FL 32707 | realtor.com Provided by Managed by Jefferson Lake Howell Get moving quotes For Rent $1,690 - $2,812 /mo 1 -. Neighbors keep on smoking and management continues to ignore every request. The maintenance staff are quick to handle any repair issues. 4102 Jefferson Cir S # 4102 is 15.9 miles from Dobbins Air Force Base, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson. Please accept our apologies for your disappointment with our community. Copyright 2000 2023 Apartments247.com. One of the maintenance guys (Sammy) even came up to help me to my car when I was in laborif that's not going above and beyond, I don't know what is! If entering multiple e-mail addresses, please insert a comma between them. The staff is great and the overall vibe is awesome. In our walks its extremely apparent how much effort is put into maintaining the building daily. Welcome to Liberty Square - Known as the most social apartments for rent near Brigham Young University, which is conveniently located just 2 blocks from campus! Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. * Square footage definitions vary. The Jefferson Platinum Triangle is the place to be. Jefferson Lake Howell 1124 Shoreview Cir, Casselberry , FL 32707 Lake Howell 4.8 (2 reviews) Verified Listing Today 689-219-6083 Monthly Rent $1,605 - $3,249 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 727 - 1,410 sq ft Jefferson Lake Howell Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Move-in Special When we first moved in here, we would say it felt like we were living at a resort. Lifestyle is a ripple effect that begins with the perfect home in its center. My choice was a 2 Bedroom and for the money it is a big step up from where I am now. It feels like living in a resort, and they are a lot more generous with space amenities, and resident events as compared to Irvine Company. Take a look at life in our Chamblee luxury apartment homes. The amenities are great. Update: Apparently this place rents to assholes only. . See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Rules are never enforced in this apartment complex. With a team passionate about proactive service and above and beyond apartment living, youll know how important you are to us from the moment you first walk through our doors to every day you walk through yours. Sunday, 12pm - 5pm. Find apartments for rent at Alyson Circle Apartments from $499 at 1545 10th St in Jeffersonville, IN. My experience has been good. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in a HUD rental assistance program in Salt Lake City but actual income limits may differ for units at Jefferson Circle. No. The community is always clean, they have friendly and professional security patrol and the interiors are modern/classy. 7321 Jefferson Blvd, Louisville, KY 40219 $1,127 - $1,785 | 1 - 3 Beds Message Email | Call (502) 586-5448. Only issue is guest parking. Our apartments in Marion, Indiana bring forward a unique approach to affordable living that empowers you to lead a comfortable. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance Since this property has a Project-Based Section 8 contract with HUD, some or all of the rents at this community are based on tenant incomes. Jefferson Lake Howell has 5 parks within 8.3 miles, including Audubon Center for Birds of Prey, Blue Jacket Park, and Spring Hammock Preserve. The amenities are good, the CARES team is awesome! If theres one thing I love about this place, its the CARES team. We offer community amenities and apartment features with you in mind. Best Apartments for rent in Orange County. I personally do not live in this complex but I do live in the complex neighboring their complex and I'm not sure what kind of renters they are renting to, but some of them are definitely not the kind of people you want to be neighbors with. Staff is Friendly and amenities are coming together. Although its located off of a busy street, the community is neighborhood in general is quiet. Staying in shape is easy with our 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, shimmering swimming pool, and access to jogging trails. Please contact us directly at (407) 974-4963 or jlhmanager@jagmgt.com should you wish to discuss this further. Maintenance is amazing as well; if there's ever a problem they're out right away to fix it. Search forjefferson circle k apartmentsinstead? Our community is a new, transit-oriented, 400-unit apartment community located in the heart of the Platinum Triangle District of Anaheim, California. Jefferson Circle Apartment Details. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. For as expensive as this place is, you would expect great service. Lakeside residences and stunning gathering spaces echo the design sophistication of a coastal resort. Now that we're here, we love it. Disclaimers Long story short the apartments are beautiful, if you can deal with the lies and misinformation from staff then this would be a great place, very frustrating when you go in open and honest and do not get the honesty in return, we had no issue with being declined, our past is ours and we own it, we fell in love with the home and we were willing to do whatever we needed to get in, whether paying off debts, paying a larger deposit, using a cosigner, but no one could tell us why we were declined so we have no idea what to fix and then topped off with the lies about our holding deposit, may very well be a blessing in disquise. {{^rating}} The staff is always accommodating and assist with any questions and concerns to the best of their abilities. We always see staff cleaning the interiors, touching up paint, cleaning windows, maintaining the plants, etc etc. Jefferson Lake Howell has 3 shopping centers within 1.3 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. Applied to these new and beautiful apartment homes earlier this month, my application was denied, this was okay as I wasn't sure if I would be approved initially anyway, I was very upfront with my situation, the thing that got me to apply when speaking with the leasing office was when the told me that if denied initially that I would be able to work with the screening company on getting approved, I thought great, some help pointing me in the direction of what I need to take care of, happily paid the 2 app fees for my wife and I, they also wanted a $250 holding deposit, we asked if we end up not renting from you how the holding deposit is refunded as we had recently had a terrible expirience with another company where it took near 3 months to get the refund, the leasing agent told us that the deposit would be returned to the same form of payment we use to make it, great! These people are the best staff ever they have helped with everything possible. The staff is An absolutely gorgeous place to live. Great customer service by the team. They made me to drive 70 miles to get there and when I was there they gave me really expensive price rent for another units and they said the unit they talked to me on the phone is already taken 2 months ago. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Share details of your own experience with this property. Reply STOP to cancel text messages at any time. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities for exceeding the industry benchmark for overall resident satisfaction and going above and beyond to guarantee that their residents are satisfied with their living experience. If you upsized to an average priced Anaheim 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay Our family loves living here! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Clean affordable and management is excellent. Looking for someone to take over my lease and it ends in May. I had a few things not working in my apartment, but they took care of it right away. Major oversight and bummer :(. As far as the actual apartment goes, we have no complaints. I do not know what to say about their leasing office representatives. 3067 Jefferson St, Chamblee, GA 30341. I found them on a Google search. The leasing team is definitely attentive and maintenance responds to every issue ASAP. Our community is complete with a plethora of on-site amenities and offers fully furnished two, three, and four-bedroom apartment homes. Walk-in closets are amazing as well. Fairfax, I was really impressed by the fitness center. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Apartments for Rent in Fairfax, VA Your search to find available apartments in Fairfax, VA has led you to the right place. The gate is usually broken or damaged, takes weeks or months to fix. Please be aware, however, that the community is only two years old at this point, as are the gates. By submitting this form, you agree to Apartment List's . 864 Sqft (404) 876-4901. . The community is always so clean and quiet, the amenities Been here for about three months now and can honestly say I love it! I was told that a manager would call me back by the next day, 2 days later and still no call so I called with the same questions, again I was told they would have their manager take a look and get in touch with me that day, this time I did receive a call back as I was told, they let me know that paying off just the 1 most recent debt would not likely get me approved, at this point I decide to throw in the towel and cut my losses as that was not an answer to any of my questions, nor did they even slightly answer the question about a cosigner, I tell the lady that I was speaking to thank you for the information, how long approximately before we see our deposit hold return, to which she then asks me where I would like the check mailed to, I pause and take a deep breath because I see where this is going as it's exactly what I wanted to avoid doing again, I explain to her that we do not have a current mailing address because we have been using Airbnb for the last couple of months while trying to find our new home here in CA, our last mailing address is for Oregon and we haven't been there for 3 months that is why we asked about this process in the very beginning, she lets me know she will speak with her manager and give me a call back again. 10.2 mi, Duluth, While each community has its own distinct flavor, all of them are largely suburban with vibrant stretches of commercial areas and tranquil residential neighborhoods clustered on tree-lined streets. This place is unorganized and you have to stay on top of them to fix anything. 30009, 2-3 Br (2) 24/7 fitness center with high intensity cardio, Additional resort-style pool with cabanas, Clubroom featuring a catering kitchen and billia, Electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, Green Globes certified by the Green Building Ini, Lakefront heated saltwater infinity pool with su, Outdoor chill lounge with bar area and grilling, Paw park and pet spa with grooming stations, Tech lounge with micro offices and A/V capabilit, Language: At that time, were still enchanted by the look of the place, but we havent had a chance to really experience living here. And they have a Care Team that's always putting on events throughout the the year like a Christmas party, Friendsgiving, donuts, it's pretty sweet! Instead, they treat you with neglect. For information on rent prices and other rental trends in the area, . This is not the kind of things I want to deal with when living in what I thought was a very nice community, especially for the rent we are paying. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. My husband and I came to tour and fell in love with the place right away. The only downside I can tell so far is the walls are thin - you will hear your neighbors. Very beautiful! Virtual Tour; $1,512 - 2,092. 22033. We understand that living in such close proximity to others can come with challenges, but we are committed to addressing any and all issues raised by our residents. GA FL Top notch apartment living. Then to top it off I was awoken on a Sunday night because I sleep with my window open to the sound of people screaming at each other in the middle of the night. Looking for a clean and great male that has a balanced job and lifestyle. Amazing 2 bedroom apartment in Chamblee, GA. OPEN NOW. Office Hours Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 5150 Northwest Highway is a 75 unit mixed-income apartment community for veterans, persons with a disability, seniors and families in Jefferson Park. Jimmy Johnson. Thank you. I do not know what to say about their leasing office representatives. Displayed square footage is approximate. Love JPT. North Atlanta is accessible to the iconic Buford Highway, where delectable international restaurants and cafes abound, from Vietnamese fare to Colombian cuisine and everything in between. Keeping in mind that the apartment community is new, I think they are doing a great job. Experience everything that Orlando has to offer right outside your front door! I love living here. The pools are beautiful (hot tubs are a nice touch), the gym is nice, and the package system is nifty. We paid the leasing deposit, our application came back declined and the leasing agent gave us a phone number to call for the screening company and again told us that they would help get us approved, after waiting on hold for about an hour we were informed all the screening company will do is provide a copy of the screening report and zero information as to why we were declined, I called back the apartments to ask some more questions as to what we can do to get approved, were there some debts we could pay off to get us approved? Contact the broker for information on availability. Some of the negative reviews are surprising. Income restrictions may apply, please contact Jefferson Circle apartments for rates, availability and more information or compare to other apartments in Salt Lake City from the results below. Coastal Ridge Real Estate | Disclosures & Licenses. Nearby cities include Oakton , Vienna , Burke , Chantilly , and Centreville . Shopping, dining, and entertainment are all within walking distance of your front door. The Reputation 800 Award recognizes the top businesses as evaluated by Reputation's Reputation X Score, which measures the online reputation and digital reputation of businesses across industries. Jefferson Lake Howell has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,643/mo. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Call (801) 487-2161 ext 1217 for more information. 8% less per month. {{rating}}/10 My experience has been good. Not really a big deal. Just give me the key and I'll put it in the Mail box, From Business: Welcome to Somerset Apartments. They paid for our rent at our previous residence and even covered the cost for movers. The social events put on by the More great things about Jefferson Platinum Triangle. Be the first to add a review on this property. The apartment complexes amenities from the pools, gym, and outdoor patios are amazing.
Furnished Homes For Sale Ruidoso, Nm, Snyder Funeral Home Marion, Ohio Obituaries, Articles J