In Australia, he has concentrated on his family. Joey played for played for Magnolia, Swift, Shell, Ginebra San Miguel, and Alaska. His father name is Cesar Montano. THESE women stayed in the background during PBA games, or at least tried to. They inevitably became the cynosure of most eyes. Ariel "Aga" Aquino Muhlach is one of the most famed leading men in Philippine showbusiness. The sister of former La Salle player Eddie Viaplana has been coach Tim's biggest booster and cheerleader over the past 26 years in a coaching career that has produced two grand slams and an unprecedented number of PBA championships. Rodolfo Dody Puno was a government official connected to the Department of Public Works joey loyzaga wife name. Home; Categories. Loyzaga currently lives in Australia with his family. he is one of famous actor with the age 26 years old group. 14 with Ginebra. In that time, he hasnt watched a lot of PBA games online or even read so much as news articles. Ernesto Jose Francisco "Joey" Cuerva Loyzaga (born September 23, 1961) is a Filipino retired professional basketball player. She enjoys every minute of it, and as a bonus the time at ringside makes her feel younger, the mother of three says. [1] He was once romantically linked to actress Gretchen Barretto. Brother-in-law of Janno Gibbs. And the third was the 1988 PBA/International Basketball Association World Challenge where a short-handed Anejo team defeated an Alaska squad that had two imports. The actress was the third and first daughter of her parents. Once in an interview, Gretchen was caught saying that she is content with Tonyboys love for her. whisper movie lynette noni. From an off-the-bench reserve to a star with Ginebra, Loyzaga won three titles while playing for Sonny Jaworskis crew. Loyzaga, who gained popularity when he teamed up with his brother Chito under head coach Sonny Jaworski in Ginebra in the late 1980s, moved to Australia back in 2002 and said he could not pass up on the chance to see Gilas take on Australia. with billionaire Tonyboy Cojuangco is still going strong. "When the games become physical, I used to be notoriously loud and I think I mellowed a bit now. PBA fans during the 80s and 90s certainly won't forget actress Gretchen Barreto, who was a fixture behind the Ginebra bench supporting former partner Joey Loyzaga at the old ULTRA (now PhilSports Arena) in Pasig City. cesar montano first wifeboss buck feeder leg kit. susan mcdonald attorney zanesville; scrub top pattern spotlight Open menu. You can find out how much net worth Joey has this year and how he spent his expenses. We are a trusted source of Information and have generated over a Million views. Overall, he put together an eye-popping 58-14 win-loss record overall during his illustrious playing tenure with the Nats. Required fields are marked *. Tonyboy is twenty years older than Gretchen. 1998-2000. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the. He was more concerned with how we played.. Hello Everyone, I'm Akash Kumar from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India and I work as a Content Writer in a Digital Marketing company named Beetle Dynamics. Between her acting debut and her exit from the entertainment world in 2000, the actress experienced two disastrous marriages. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on Spin.ph. The couple's first kid, Joseph, was born in 1989, and the early years of their marriage were happy ones. Diego Loyzagas mothers name is Teresa Loyzaga. joey loyzaga wife name. Family (2) Trivia (5) Brother of Chito Loyzaga, Teresa Loyzaga and Bing Loyzaga Father: Kaloy, also a professional basketball player. He didnt want any comparisons so he let us find our way. July 1, 2022. The game has been very good to me.. He moved from Mendiola to the Legarda campus of the Arellano University because of the strict policy of the NCAA regarding participation in commercial leagues. Don't be fooled by her pretty looks and charming ways. 40. "I think there will be a lot of Filipino fans here tomorrow because I know we have a tight-knit community here in Australia," he closed. Wala ng iba para sa akin.'. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous actor Olen and Frankie are married for 35 years now. Following the potential lawsuit against him by Kris Aquino, Doc Willie Ong received a wave of support from his followers after he posted a clarification on his official Facebook account. The humility he exuded even when he was president of the countrys flag carrier and vice chairman of the University of the East still emanates from Transportation Secretary Jaime Jimmy J. Bautista, even as he occupies a very important Cabinet post. Before she took out for Australia in the early 2000s, Teresa, a seasoned actor in the Filipino film industry, had established a sizable fan base. Type above and press Enter to search. He said that, in an interview, he going into show business was his personal choice and had nothing to do with his parents. Loyzaga did return to Ginebra for one season in 1994 but his career was already downhill at that point, he managed to stage a comeback four years later with Alaska. Loyzaga was dropped from the Aejo (formerly Ginebra) lineup beginning the 1990 PBA season and was picked by expansion franchise Pop Cola from the pool. Ama, Bakit Mo Ako Pinabayaan? Former PBA player Joey Loyzaga (left) poses with Gilas Pilipinas assistant coach Jong Uichico. Odette has been a fixture at ringside since Franz Pumaren started coaching in 1992 - and before that she supported Franz during his long playing career at San Miguel. Land Transportation Office chief Jay Art Tugade yesterday welcomed the planned inquiry by the House of Representatives into the shortage of license plates and plastic cards for drivers licenses. She has friends who has always been supportive of her pursuits. In the Marry Me, Marry You series and the TV serial Return to Paradise as of 2022, the actress played Rina. joey loyzaga wife name. Starting in 1980, Loyzaga saw action in the Interclub and MICAA tournaments. I was shocked, he admitted. 1988 PBA All-Filipino Conference Champions, Learn how and when to remove this template message, National Collegiate Athletic Association (Philippines), The son of the Big Difference makes a difference, Ex-Ginebra guard Joey Loyzaga, now based in Australia, drops by Gilas Practice, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joey_Loyzaga&oldid=1151645988, Philippine Basketball Association All-Stars, BLP articles lacking sources from November 2019, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2018, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 25 April 2023, at 09:35. Basketball really keeps you young, she said. Its just the rules at that time. This site uses cookies. cpa firm name rules texas. She is into top of the line fashion and so, you will not want to assume that shell settle for a date in an ordinary place. 2 Grizzlies, Bayern back in charge, Yamal makes history, Napoli's party spoiled: Weekend Review, Man City go top of Premier League as Haaland scores 50th goal in win at Fulham, Man United end Villa's run, take step towards top-four finish against backdrop of fan protests, Legacy pick: Cardinals take great-great-nephew of team's first-ever draft pick, The story of the Cowboys scout and prospect son Dallas just drafted, UFC 288: Why Burns and Muhammad are taking the biggest fight of their careers on short notice, Transfer Talk: Man Utd, PSG to battle for Abraham's signature. Antonia "Toni" Yulo, with whom he has three children, namely: Celina, Jose Joaquin, and Cecilia. Diego Loyzaga has also signed a three-year exclusive contract with ABS-CBN; he was 15 then on March 8, 2011. A professional basketball player. April 18, 2023. Eduardo, who owns the Sta. We tried interviewing her one time, but all she did was give me a smile and place her hand in mine reassuringly, perhaps her way of saying no, in a very nice way we might add. But Bing Loyzaga earned her place to the Philippine entertainment industry through an endorsement for a toothpaste commercial (Colgate) in the mid-80s, singing "I Smile For You". abe king with wife and the loyzaga brothers ,chito & joey. Valencia Residences is specially designed to fit the Cebuanos desire for upgraded estate living, giving you spaces With 12 stores in Cebu City alone, MR.DIY prepared fun-filled, exciting and rewarding promos for all Sinulog goers! Loyzaga did return to Ginebra for one season in 1994 but his career was already downhill at that point, he managed to stage a comeback four years later with Alaska. Loyzaga played professional basketball in the Philippine Basketball Association starting in 1984. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our experts predict every series, Liverpool rescue three points, chase top-four finish after surviving epic Spurs comeback, Jets' Aaron Rodgers expects a 'heaven' and 'hell' relationship with Zach Wilson, XFL semifinals: Defenders roll Sea Dragons, set up title showdown with Renegades, Song punishes Simon in one-sided TKO victory, Memphis wasn't 'fine in the West' -- getting there hinges on massive culture questions, Why the Lakers' real test begins now, after dispatching the No. He is married to Ma. We won, but you don't have to remind him of that.". Gretchen Barretto(@gretchenbarretto), Which is the Best? What is Diego Loyzagas ethnicity? Tanzsportclub (TSC) Pocking e.V. joey loyzaga wife name. Yes, she is the daughter of professional basketball player, Kaloy Loyzaga, and sister of Chito, Teresa and Joey. More about Diego Loyzaga edit Dating History Grid # 3 Barbie Imperial 14 11 2020 Coach always taught us to never forget the fans. Two years ago, Loyzaga had the opportunity to reconnect with both Lastimosa and Codinera when the PBA Legends toured Australia for a series of exhibition games in Sydney, Perth, and Adelaide. He came back to play for Scroll Down and find everything about him. Headed to the Cebu anytime soon? Look into some past news and youll get to know their roller coaster family feud. That was a great great time, smiled Loyzaga of the memory. Loyzaga's daughter Bing, who had a direct hand in the set-up, said, "I always hoped that my father's contributions to Philippine basketball would be recognized globally. June 13, 2021 by Leave a Comment by Leave a Comment For a while, Kris was also linked to four-time MVP Alvin Patrimonio and later former MBA and PBA standout Rommel Adducul. Facebook. Now we are talking about his parents, His mothers name is Teresa Loyzaga. Email. Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, University Athletic Association of the Philippines, Philippine Basketball Association All-Defensive Team award, Philippines men's national basketball team, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, "Making a difference: Chito Loyzaga is named to the PBA's 40 greatest players", "The son of 'the Big Difference' makes a difference", "Green warrior: Toni Yulo-Loyzaga among Bongbong Marcos' choices for Environment Secretary", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chito_Loyzaga&oldid=1146249183, This page was last edited on 23 March 2023, at 17:59. He is known as one of the most vocal . Talagang bahala na kaya I hope na lang hindi ako fino-focus ng camera, she laughed. Teresa filed for divorce from her ex-husband Arnold Dizon due to his persistent, unacceptable clinging to his parents. In the late 1980s, Teresa Loyzaga got married for the first time to businessmanArnold Dizon. As an expat in Australia for almost two decades, Loyzaga is deeply entrenched in the Filipino community here. Drop by her Instagram account and you will arrive at a few guesses. Joey Loyzaga is the son of Carlos Loyzaga, a basketball legend in the Philippines. Talagang humble, he instilled that to us," Joey, one of Loyzaga's sons, said on Chino Trinidad's report for "24 Oras" Friday. 1881 shift up shift up: ape100 typed nsf100 xr100 xr50 honda honda honda honda It wasnt until later that I understood what he did, what he stood for, and who he was. LOCKED down in Australia, former PBA player Joey Loyzaga celebrated his 60th birthday reminiscing about the past. Loyzaga, who gained popularity when he teamed up with his brother Chito under head coach Sonny Jaworski in Ginebra in the late 1980s, moved to Australia back in 2002 and said he could not pass up on the chance to see Gilas take on Australia. Complicated, Your email address will not be published. In 2022, Teresa Loyzaga will be56 years old. From 1995 until 1999, the couple struggled over who would get custody of their kid. He was born on September 23, 1961, in Gapan, Nueva Ecija, Philippines. Railway passengers can save up on their commutecome Monday, with the Light Rail Transit-Line 2 and the Metro Rail Transit-Line 3 both announcing free rides for workers and employees in lieu of the International Workers' Day. Ernesto Jose Francisco "Joey" Cuerva Loyzaga (born September 23, 1961) is a Filipino retired professional basketball player. After Toyota disbanded, Loyzaga moved to Great Taste, where he became part of the team's dynasty of four straight championships. Our run has ended so that is why it warms my heart to see people remember ad keep close to their heart what we did during our time in college and the PBA.. The veteran television and movie actress and TV host is also inevitably linked to basketball owing to her marriage to Lawrence 'Larry' Mumar, the son of the great Lauro Mumar. Teresa and Arnold were ordered by the court to provide Joseph, their son, with equal support of P7,500 each. Ans. Loyzaga was dropped from the Aejo (formerly Ginebra) lineup beginning the 1990 PBA season and was picked by expansion franchise Pop Cola from the pool. The greatest basketball player the Philippines has ever produced is her father, Carlos Loyzaga. My favorite team growing up was Toyota and then I got to play with Ginebra alongside Francis Arnaiz and Coach Sonny, and of course, Chito. She wed actor-singer Janno Gibbs in 1990, and the couple has two daughters together: Alyssa and Gabby. other men. Janno Gibbs was born on 16 September 1969 in Manila, Philippines. Birth Name: Jones, Dorothy Acueza Spouse: 'Rod Lauren' (qv) (1979 - 7 November 2001) (her death) Death Date: 7 November 2001 Birth Date: 6 January 1936 Francine Prieto (actress) Height: 5' 10" Birth Name: Falcon, Anne Marie Birth Date: 17 September 1982 Measures 36-26-36., She has been dubbed showbiz's "Sensuality Queen.", Joined the Bb. janno gibbs and bing loyzaga daughter. Diego Loyzaga is rumoured to have hooked up with Julia Montes (2011). Diego Loyzaga and Franki Russell have been paired up for the soon-to-be streamed sexy-action movie Pabuya. janno gibbs and bing loyzaga daughter; joaquin niemann sponsors. A few years back, there were whispers that Dody offered marriage to Gretchen Barretto. Diego Loyzaga is a Filipino model, actor, and video jockey. He was the most dominant basketball player of his era in the Philippines and is considered as the greatest Filipino basketball player of all time. We have talked aboutDiego Loyzagas parents so now is the time to talk about his ethnic background and nationality, we want to tell you that he holds Philippine nationality. Alaska Aces. Ginebra San Miguel. Official website of the comedian, television host, talking head, commentator, speaker, and word-haver. She has a younger sister and two elder brothers. Carlos Caloy Loyzaga y Matute (August 29, 1930 January 27, 2016) was a Filipino basketball player and coach. Had a live-in relationship with actress Gretchen Barretto See also So, whats her type of man? But its clear from Diegos success in the Filipino entertainment business that Teresa never faltered. La informacin del sector en un solo sitio He was one of the two rookies signed by Gold Eagle Beer that season and reunited with former mentor Nat Canson. The two have been living together for 21 years. ], Who is Ezra Miller's Girlfriend? The elimination round of the 2022 Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation, Inc. basketball season ends today with a double-header in the juniors division at the Cebu Coliseum. During the live telecast, Loyzaga shared how he got to wear his fathers the late great Caloy Loyzagas jersey no. Diego Loyzaga Mother Actress Teresa Loyzaga Wikipedia Details, Leandro Lo Death: Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Shot To Death, Find His Death Cause, Lauren Lapkus Brother, Relation With DJ Qualls, Parents, Partner And Children Details, Ramona Agruma Wikipedia, Age, Relationship Details, And Instagram Profile, Faithe Herman Parents: Insights On Her Supportive Family, 11th Hour Cleaning Cast: Anita Leeman Torres Bio, Wikipedia, Ethnicity, Age & Husband Details, Hallmark A Royal Corgi Christmas Cast And Crew, Sarah Molkenthin Husband Name, Net Worth & Instagram Details. Nueva Ecija is a beautiful and populous city located in Gapan, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Philippines. In 2013, he served as a basketball commissioner in the 76th Season of the UAAP.[5]. Loyzaga broke into the hoops limelight as a Red Cub for San Beda College in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (Philippines). That started the Manila Clasico we all knew right now, said Loyzaga, whos been based in Sydney together with his family for almost two decades now. Top 20 Japanese Pop Music Of All Time, Top 10 Popular Japanese Male Actors [2017 Ver. And the crowds? Noong younger ako mas emotional ako, ngayon sobrang kalmado na ako kasi I see naman kayang-kaya (ni Franz) to handle himself. 14 Going on Steady His birth name is Carlos Diego Loyzaga Manhilot as known as Diego Loyzaga. what is my professional title as a graduate. Recursos Humanos. Before playing professionally for the Philippine Basketball Association, her two brothers, Joaquin (also known as Chito) and Joey, played basketball for San Beda College in the National Athletic Association. He and brother Chito Loyzaga became one of the few siblings to have played in the PBA, eventually playing together with Ginebra San Miguel. He was born on August 29, 1958 in Manila, Metro Manila. Of course, when I learned that, I couldnt be more proud., When dad saw Chito and me wearing his numbers, he wasnt too concerned with that, added Joey. Joaqun Loyzaga Martnez, Carmen Loyzaga Martnez (nacida Matute Sequera) Wife: Victoria Loyzaga Matute (nacida Cuerva Fourdinier) Children: .Jos Loyzaga, <Private> Loyzaga, <Private> Loyzaga, <Private> Gibbs (nacida Loyzaga-gibbs), <Private> Loyzaga Cuerva View the Record Relationships We have no records of past relationships for Joey Loyzaga. Prior to returning to the Philippines in 2017, she had taken both of her sons to Australia, where she had reared them for 17 years. Blog-Footer, Month Selector Blog-Footer, Month Selector . Gretchen Barretto is one of the pretty faces in showbusiness. Joey Loyzaga, a member of the RP team that competed in the 1982 Asian Games and a gold medalist in the 1983 Southeast Asian Games, was granted a special access to watch Gilas up close. I thought I was tall at 62 but next to guys like Calvin Abueva? He is seen as one of the most successful Athlete of all times. Diego Loyzagas mother, Teresa Loyzaga, 56, is a well-known Filipino actress and model due to her previous union with Diegos father, actor Cesar Montano. Ang Bukas Ay Akin marathon petroleum layoffs. Diego is graduated but college information is not known. He took birth in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. Two of her sisters (Marjorie and Claudine) and her niece (Julia) are also in the entertainment industry. Die Tanzsportkompetenz im Landkreis Passau Lovelife about Ezra Miller, Who is Chris Colfer's Boyfriend? MANILA, Philippines Former PBA star Joey Loyzaga has lived in Australia for almost two decades now. Ill introduce her lover and lovelife. He is an actor and composer, known for Pedro Penduko, Episode II: The Return of the Comeback (2000), Kalabog en Bosyo (1994) and Codename: Asero (2008). I just pray a lot during games specially when my husband became coach and my son Melo played.". Fashion Supplies For Pets joey loyzaga wife name She has a family who is not always happy about her decisions. The actress from the Philippines was born into a well-known and esteemed family there. "We've been matched up against each other since high school. Netizens call Joey de Leon "bastos" over ABS-CBN franchise joke. Millennials know her more as Miss Amelia in the 90s movie Sarah ang Munting Prinsesa but there's no doubting her place on this list. Here sa games, youre with young people all the time, youre with the players and their wives and girlfriends so it keeps me young. Blog-Footer, Month Selector Blog-Footer, Month Selector . There was a day for meet-and-greet then a parade before the Filipino crowd dahil Filipino fiesta nun and the Legends were the guests, said Loyzaga. she added. Loyzaga did return to Ginebra for one season in 1994 but his career was already downhill at that point, he managed to stage a comeback four years later with Alaska. Teresa remembers how challenging it was to bring up her two sons in a foreign country, far from the opulent lifestyle in the Philippines. Joey is an ideal celebrity influencer. He, along with his brother Chito, was a professional basketball player. Sign up now! NFL Player Damar Hamlin in Critical Condition after Collapsing on Field, Legendary Designer Vivienne Westwood Dies Aged 81, 10 Female IAS Officers who can inspire us. He took birth in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. Ans. 1. Alona Alegre was one of the most famous sexy stars of the 70s and she became one half of one of the first celebrity couples in the PBA when she dated Crispa star Fortunato 'Atoy' Co. "Minsan uuwi ako isa na lang (ang hikaw ko)," she recalled laughing. Soon they inevitably become the cynosure of most eyes, ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW , 2023 SPIN.ph - Sports Interactive Network Philippines. Diego Loyzaga (Photo Credit Facebook Page) Personal Information Real Name -> Carlos Diego Loyzaga Montano Nickname -> Diego Birth Date -> May 21, 1995 (age 27) Hometown -> Metro Manila, Philippines Height -> 5'10 School -> O.B. Yet often enough, he is reminded of his glory days when he was a star with Ginebra in the mid to late 1980s where he was a part of two championship teams. Im very proud and nakakataba ng puso that they still remember. While he has no son to continue the Loyzagas hoop legacy (older brother Chito also has a daughter), hes fine. Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. Over the past 43 years, the PBA has seen a bevy of beauties take their place at ringside in support of their partners, from celebrity wives to intensely private individuals, from statuesque beauty queens and models to shy wives, from demure prayer warriors to feisty cheerleaders. She has the undivided attention of the most iconic player in PBA basketball. In 2002, Loyzaga became the fourth commissioner of the Metropolitan Basketball Association. We've seen them all. "When Ginebra won a championship, I received the news from friends because many of the people here are my contemporaries. Birth Place: Manila, Metro Manila Country: Philippines Birthday: August 29, 1958 Age : 64 years old Birth Sign : Virgo About Biography Joaquin Chito C. Loyzaga is a Filipino former basketball player. lucent pension buyout 847-461-9794; joey loyzaga wife name. 153K Followers, 421 Following, 1,629 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from CARLA LOYZAGA GIBBS (@bingloyzaga) Montessori Center, Inc. - Greenhills Degree -> High School Family Father -> Actor and Singer Cesar Montano Who are Diego Loyzagas Parents? Item(s) 0 There are 0 item(s) in your cart. In spite of that, the two have never confirmed their romantic relationship up to this day. Both numbers were what his father wore when he played for San Beda and later on, Yco. She began her career in television, appearing on the miniseries Anne of Green Gables (1985) before having a recurring role on the Canadian series The Campbells (1986-1990). (Older brother Chito, who was then with Ginebra) said, Kunin mo na yung no. Loyzaga is the son of Philippine basketball great Carlos Loyzaga and Vicky Cuerva. The debuting cricket team passed its first major test with flying colors and in doing so, assured the Philippines of at least a silver medal in the 32nd Southeast Asian Games in Cambodia. But ladies of such rare beauty really can't. Diego went to one of the local High schools to complete his high school study. [citation needed]. I was small. He took birth in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. He is a grandson of Filipino basketball legend Carlos Loyzaga and a nephew of actress Bing Loyzaga and of former Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) players Chito Loyzaga and Joey Loyzaga.. Now we tell you about his religion is not known. These women fade into the background during PBA games, or at least try to. His glory days playing for the Ginebra franchise in the Jaworski era and the last time he got to see his PBA contemporaries made him nostalgic as Loyzaga officially become a senior. Ginebra Aejo Rum 65, Tondea Rhum, or Gordon's Gin for that matter was a team in the PBA fringes before the Dynamic Duo of Robert "Sonny . 1994. He has been married to Bing Loyzaga since 6 January 1991. Personal touch and engage with his followers. Stephen Curry's epic 50-point effort stole the spotlight, but Kevon Looney grabbed 21 rebounds to deliver his own heroics Song Yadong inches closer to UFC bantamweight title shot. Tonyboy is the nephew of former President Corazon Aquino and the second cousin of former President Noynoy Aquino. This list wont be complete without Kris Aquino, who with former husband James Yap became hands-down the most celebrated couple in PBA history. Joey Loyzaga girlfriend, wife Joey Loyzaga Filipino Basketball edit Age 61 years old Zodiac Virgo Joey Loyzaga dating history Who is he dating right now? With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Starting in 1980, Loyzaga saw action in the Interclub and MICAA tournaments. Toyota in 1983. The couple is blessed with three children, Paula Bianca, Costa Palma, and Joses Charisse, and still going strong. His father name is Cesar Montano. Lovelife of Dulquer. He was born on September 23, 1961, in Gapan, Nueva Ecija, Philippines. Diego Loyzaga is a Filipino model, actor, and video jockey. Call Us Today! He may be a man of many achievements, but basketball legend Carlos "Caloy" Lozaga emphasized an important lesson to his sons: the value of humility. Your email address will not be published. Tapped by the founder of beloved tequila brand Jose Cuervo, Loyzaga built an entirely new town center over the course of several yearsand it looks straight out of the 18th-century. this blog, you read all the details of Diego Loyzaga Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Career, Net Worth & More. Chito is married to Maritoni Yulo, with whom he has three children, namely: Celina, Jose Joaquin, and Cecilia. He and brother Joey Loyzaga became one of the few siblings to play in the PBA, eventually playing with Ginebra San Miguel.
Upenn Clinical Research Coordinator, My Little Brother Is Not Little Anymore Quotes, How To See How Many Hours Played On Xbox 360, No Contact Rule With Virgo Man, Articles J