Mercury Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity to tap the unconscious mind. A lot of the lessons have been harsh where I have experienced some of the worst aspects of humanity through the spiritual abuse Ive encountered. Psychic Draven Grey has been part of the Keen community since April 2004. I know (somehow) that i have had many past lifes, and i have many lessons to get AND give from and to others. Once youve learned the house systems meanings, they become secondary to the harmonic aspects. She is a very-very stupid and self-center person and thats all. Uranus Square Neptune: can give psychic and intuitive powers, Uranus Oppose Neptune: gives intuitive awareness and psychic potential, Uranus Sextile Pluto: opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential. Pisces, Taurus, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Cancer come to mind, however, it should be noted that all signs have equal intuitive potential they simply express it differently. If the goal is a cute girl or the goal is a dream job, the Mars in Scorpio will score 100%. This phrase really nugget me that you have asked about, as I was left wondering what the hell is wrong with me that I cant find the right teachers who work with integrity and are sincere and honest about their own weaknesses. This lifetime definitely has potential, despite some major hardships from the past to get over (Scorpio South Node has its blessings, though, eh?). You also may find yourself being a physical empath, meaning that you physically feel other peoples aches, pains, or ailments. Jupiter is the Ruling Planet of Generosity, but not necessarily the most Trusting. North Node Trine Neptune: These individuals will attract spiritual teachers who they have been close to in other lifetimes and who have taught them how to hear and see into the astral world. This will be converted by your card provider to your local currency at their prevailing exchange rate. Jupiter Trine Neptune: intuitive and psychic, and should follow inner leading; can be mystical and drawn to religious and philosophical groups. The 12th house is the most obvious one. A friend of mine once, ask me to see the health of a woman (old friend of hers) for Cancer. This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. When the student is ready, the (spiritual) teacher appears, North Node in Scorpio: Psychic abilities can be developed in this lifetime, if there are at least three other positive (excluding squares and oppositions to Neptune and Uranus) psychic indicators in the chart to support it. Benefits that come without effort and without any activity on the part of the individual concerned. Intelligent people know why they know. To the negative, Jupiter in Scorpio becomes the door for nasty exaggeration. It rules higher learning, travelling, philosophy Intuition gives them the ability to know things but not why they know, which can frustrate intelligent people who lack this ability. what weve learned and brought with us into this incarnation, for better or worse. TrustedPsychicMediums.com is one of the leading astrology and women's lifestyle and spirituality websites online today. In this aspects i use 3 orb max. To do this, you should be able to look at several facts that should hopefully clarify things as much as possible. Jupiter goes retrograde for about 4 months every 13 months. Ascendant Conjunct Neptune: Psychic and intuitive. Jupiter is the Ruling Planer of Generosity and Trust. Reflect on any past aggressions you might have shown, and grow as a person. I think I may have just declared what I would expect at the most basic level from a teacher. North Node in Pisces: Psychic abilities are to be developed in this lifetime, if there are at least three other psychic indicators (excluding squares and oppositions to Neptune and Uranus) in chart to support it. Todays post is all about intuitive indicators in your natal chart. Gives psychic sensitivity that will foster the ability to pierce the veils of matter and know Truths. The type of actions taken, how the kite affects the native, depends on the planets, houses, signs, etc involved in the formation. He has stopped now, but he is a different sort of kid. Jupiter Intuitive in: Aquarius When the student is ready, the (spiritual) teacher appears. Lets login and you can leave your thoughts. Uranus represents intuition that comes in a flash like lightening. Apex point my MC axis (opp.moon). And do you know something more about capricorn? This happened 3 years ago. The good thing about that is the ability to understand pain and sadness from a place of deep emotional empathy. The South Node represents where weve been, Plunged into psychic swamps. On May 16, Jupiter enters Taurus, a part of the sky it last visited in 2011 and 2012. Watch your Sun, Moon, rising, Venus and North Node signs for more clarity. Nept & Mars opp. or have it configured with the Sun, Mystic Rectangle with Uranus or Neptune: Pulls the energies of the separate planets together so that they operate as one unit. New Age egos will have Uranus, not Aquarius, prominently located (in 1st, 4th, 7th, or 10th house, or have it configured with the Sun, Moon or Mercury.) 8th: very strong psychic feeling as well as keen intuition, 12th: if afflicted, investigating into psychic or occult could bring trouble, Uranus Sextile Neptune: opportunity for becoming intuitive with psychic potential. Mars Trine Neptune: can work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. Moon Conjunct Neptune: mystical, intuitive type, and a very psychic nature. Uranus is the occultist. It is difficult to overemphasize the creative potential of self-development, spiritual interests, mysticism, and psychic phenomena. The mystery of Scorpio has to do with these kinds of extreme transitions, like the portal of life and death itself. Here is the DC the apex (Astrology: A cosmic Science, pg. Extremely charming and bright, very inclusive of others, very high EQ, very poetic, very popular, specially w girls, HORRIBLE in athletics or anything physical or aggressive, is very SLOW w his movements ( will NEVER even pass the initial test of any military or cadet) though he is very boy and confident and masculine and sure of it all in other aspects of life. You want to be a bridge between the complex multi-dimensions of spirit and the dense, grounded 3D world. Just an opinion . Spiritual mysticism and strong intuitive awareness are common traits that existed on continent of Mu, and the scientific abilities that existed on Atlantis. Scorpios search for deep meanings and rationales in their thoughts, so they process their interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships best when seen as a wholethe big picture. Are very heavy for the mind and the soul. my son started going crazy w religious like praying around age 3 all the way until around 5. Sagittarius (1970-1985): prophetic with an ability to develop clairvoyance. She alive and well. A heavy water influence is also going to make you a natural connector and conductor of spiritual energy. Indicates higher levels of consciousness as to both mind and emotion. A friend who was into natal charts once told me, i have some psychic thing in my chartI thought she had a name for itlike a star ,or pyramid in my chart? Men with Jupiter in Scorpio are not the most level-headed. Im also a Sag sun/ Scorp moon. Pluto. Take this time to evaluate your most intimate thoughts and relationships, and you can reflect and learn from any past fears or regrets still lingering on your conscience. On February 6, 2017, Jupiter goes Stationary and then goes Stationary Direct on June 9, 2017. He has, Sag Sun ( 10th house), Scorpio moon (8th house), Pisces Ascendant, Leo Mars ( 6th house), Mercury in Cap ( 10th house), Jupiter in Aquarius (12th house), Venus in Sag (9th house), Saturn in Libra (7th house), Uranus in Pisces (1st house), Neptune in Aquarius (12th house), Pluto in Capricorn ( 10th house), MC in sag. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science., pg. Great and well written :), but also; Saturn in Scorpio (very fulfild with psyhic and intuition abilites). I would love to hear your opinion about it;). If at any time, you feel the anger becomes an issue or things grow violent, seek a safe way to exit the relationship. Their latent clairvoyant abilities can be developed if they wish. This whole year Ive spent trying to recover and heal from all the spiritual abuse and the harm caused by bad teachers. Im slightly sad and disappointed, because none (zero!) Now that we understand how intuition is going to flow through the elements, its time toget specific. WebScorpio this is your Next 48 Hours psychic tarot reading for April 2023. Mercury as an evening star (meaning that it rises after the sun) indicates a calm mind, sensitivity, thus a greater connection to intuition. Its made my journey much much harder than folk who have come across the right teachers at the right time. Your Cancer Factors and Life in 2023-2029, Financial Highs and Lows and Your Scorpio Weather to January 2019, Your 6 Month Good News Horoscope Part I (July to November 2018), Your Scorpio Factors and the October 2016 New Moon. This is positive for many reasons! Ascendant Trine Neptune: Psychic and intuitive. You are always the Hostess with the Mostest! Saturn Trine Neptune: brings in spiritual power and philosophical understanding; often found in charts of those who could be initiates in this lifetime. Many advanced souls will come into incarnation. One area where Jupiter can have a slightly negative impact is when it comes to the man that is influenced by this combination. The Complete Scorpio Career Horoscope 2022. Pluto Intuitive In: Unaspected Neptune (to another planet): according to Bil, Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, When unaspected, Higher Octave planets (Uranus / Neptune / Pluto) are going to either operate in an exclusively unconscious fashion, with occasional spurts of unpredictable and unusual behavior, or perhaps not at all, remaining totally latent on the character-level, and thus projected onto people and situations. Jupiter in Scorpio Traits Jupiter is the Ruling Planer of Generosity and Trust. Uranus Intuitive in: Aquarius: interest in metaphysical. And with Uranus in the 10th house trine my NN in the 6th house, I use my knowledge of astrology to heal others. Sun Trine Neptune: extremely sensitive to inner currents and is by nature a mystic. The traditional ruler of Pisces is Jupiter, while its modern ruler is Neptune. Your teacher should be exhilarated and excited about this, where their input and knowledge combined with yours could be even bigger. This daydreaming causes many of them to prevaricate. Sun Trine Uranus: strong magnetic healing force and strongly intuitive person. We need more research on the harmonics but I read theyre even more esoteric and that you would actually have to experience them to even know! My chart is a study case. Emotions are going to be a vehicle for intuition if you have a lot of water in your chart or if the Moon and Neptune are in strong positions. If one of these is the focal planet, then it is most likely that the native would be expressing his/her intuitive / psychic abilities in the outer world, or at least be consciously using them for soul growth for him/herself. As I understand it, the Saturn test pertains to one having a New Age ego which means you must at least have Uranus in your 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house. Thanks and you may wish to include her as her work is quoted lavishly here. This is far from the case! North Node Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity for spiritual teachers to enter their lives who can teach them how to hear and see into the astral world. Jupiter can help you by providing you with a Generous and Trusting view of your relationships. You deserve to be appreciated, but they just might not be around as much as you had hoped. 8th House: (Looks like a Capital U with circles at the ends. Mercury Trine Uranus: denotes the advanced soul. WebLooking for a psychic reading near Provo UT? This may lead to the rollercoaster of ups-and-downs feared in emotionally stressful situations. Thank you for all info. Uranus Sextile Pluto 14884 Note: quintile (72) and bi-quintile (72*2=144) are the aspects of secret talents and divine protection, (for good or for bad). once someone told me i was a woman healer in greece in a past life. The moon as apex in 4th house. Trines, conjunction to the ascendants, north node? She told me to use this tallent as a job. Planets in their fall or detriment show misuse of their energies, whereas rulers and exalted ones show wise use of their energy. Serve or suffer is the motto of the 12th house. Saturn Sextile Neptune: brings in the opportunity for spiritual power and philosophical understanding, but must be used frequently to be activated. It is a time when one questions the beliefs, values that society and organizations impose upon us and not take everything at face value. We are a family of Athiests, so its not like he has ever seen praying by anyone. You will also see a global improvement. Mercury Conjunct Uranus: All aspects between Mercury and Uranus are good for they tune the conscious mind to the Universal Mind. Mystic Rectangle: Pulls the energies of the separate planets together so that they operate as one unit. You are encouraged to expand it in different areas and to increase your knowledge rather than restricting yourself just as you have been doing up until now. WebScorpio this is your Next 48 Hours psychic tarot reading for April 2023. South Node Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity for karmic situations to occur which enables the person to hear and see into the astral world. When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, There is also the very real sense that you are rather generous with your emotions and that you can over-exert yourself, which is not a good position to be in. 9th House: intuition, inspiration, spiritual visions. A New Approach to Astrology Jupiter, Saturn, and Aquarius; The Saturn-Pluto conjunction name, postal address, email, phone number and a valid payment card. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal. Makes me feel hopeful and inspired. Scorpio (1957-1970): intuitive; interest in metaphysical world, many psychics and sensitives are born with this configuration. Earned increment in the spiritual bankbook from other lives. How does this affect your charity, business, house, company, apartment or bank? Scorpio is symbolized by the Scorpion. 2012 - 2023 Alcyone Media All rights reserved. Spiritual mysticism and strong intuitive awareness are common traits that existed on continent of Mu, It calls for compromise. This post came up in one of my astrology groups. It will explain the higher vibrational capricorn and their journey to becoming like a unicorn. Hard aspects (conjunction, opposition, square) seem to have been ignored or relegated as useless and possibly demented energy flow. Cancer is symbolized by the Crab. I mean every one of them I have the sign and the most intuitive house except for my sun sign even most of the sextiles conjuncts and tribes matched up. You are encouraged to expand your mind. Unaspected Uranus (to another Planet): According to Bil Tierney in Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, When unaspected, Higher Octave planets (Uranus / Neptune / Pluto) are going to either operate in an exclusively unconscious fashion, with occasional spurts of unpredictable and unusual behavior, or perhaps not at all, remaining totally latent on the character-level, and thus projected onto people and situations. The more aspects it has, the more likely it is to be challenged to manifest itself through external experience, regardless of the level or quality shown.. It would depend on the individuals will, ultimately. 9th House: In South Node, indicates prophetic, mystic, or visionary abilities were developed in a past life and available in this lifetime, *if not afflicted, especially to Uranus or Neptune. P.S. So many of these match my natal chart and Uranus is unaspected in my chart. When Mercury is joined with the three outer bodies (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto), it acts as a link between the rational faculties and the intuition (Uranus), psychic vision or impressions (Neptune), and the various transcendental processes at work in life (Pluto).. psychic indicators are present in the chart. The most accurate way to analyze your chart is to begin by considering the fact that all signs have their own intuitive filters and their own ways of accessing and expressing source. Never stay with someone whose temper turns into abuse. Flashes of genius or sparks of intuition may be specifically felt in the house area, where the individual can feel quite unique and unmatched, for better or worse. (I believe this applies to Crystal Children and has been included for that reason). Mystical, but not very practical, unless there are other indicators in the chart. This has shown me I have much more strength and resilience than I thought, as Im still here and still progressing. North Node Trine Uranus: These individuals will attract spiritual teachers, from the Other Side , who they have been close to in other lifetimes and who have taught them to tap their unconscious minds. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. There will be a ripple effect around the The South Node represents where weve been, what weve learned and brought with us into this incarnation, for better or worse. Realy bad characters without reason. Moon Trine Uranus: keen intuition; in advanced types, would possess great healing power. If you have a stellium in Scorpio, it is the Eighth House of sex and money, which shapes your life. Generally, you are going to want to pay special attention to how the Moon, Neptune, and Uranus are positioned in your chart. They call for co-operation. spiritually. As such, it is known as the path to spiritual growth. Advancement along spiritual lines can be greatly accelerated in company of other like-minded people. but difficulty in tuning in to it consciously. As fire is motivated by the feelings of vast, raw energy, it may be easy and natural for you to access cosmic energy through the infinite, openness of space. Keyword is perception, another word for intuition. There seems to be a pattern where I am seen as a threat in some way, or am trying to undermine them through my valid questions. Women with Jupiter in Scorpio are passionate, above all else. 1st: psychic sensitivity is very strong; visionary, artistic, hypersensitive; I also think the nodes conjunct the moon can also be quite beneficial to helping us understand either the past or the future. Its all about seeing yourself Unedited with all your unique vibrations. However, these men hurt people out of self-defense, usually. Oppositions are opposing forces that must be reconciled. Jupiter Conjunct Uranus: intuition and judgment work hand in hand if Mars and Mercury do not afflict this aspect. (For ordinary people, brackets, mine) Neptune tends towards withdrawal, seclusion and privacy. They arent unaspected but if you dont grasp them they can work against you or even for you unintentionally. Neptune Sextile Pluto: there is an opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Scorpio's instincts naturally lead them to this dark psychic landscape, where they play a starring role. 12th: Pluto here in its highest form means an individual possesses the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted. Thank you for opening my eyes to not only this, but several other aspects prominent in my chart that make it abundantly clear why I have always felt such a strong pull towards the great work. You may find it very easy to tap into deceased loved ones that are just beyond the Earths veil and wanting to bring through their Earth-based experiences to validate their existence or give a message. If you are a woman with Jupiter in Scorpio, then you will be very passionate about so many different things in your life. had a rough time as a kid teachers thought I was a bit slow as in basically stupid, horrible motoric skills, last pikked in gym class etc etc, Turns out I have a very high IQ and EQ and those motoric skills cought up in my late teens (Im Dutch so dont even correct me on my spelling and grammar haha), Im doing a lot better since I accepted that Im just a bit different and people will always think Im weird Ive just learnt to be weird in the fun way haha. If I had anything to share with someone in a similar situation, it would be to ask yourself why you need a teacher at this time, what do you feel you need help with and does a potential teacher come across as a genuine, humble who has demonstrated (in a way that relates to you) they are respectful, trustworthy and are advanced enough on their paths where they can truly help you? This brings into incarnation the spiritually intuitive people who are able to grasp firsthand knowledge of spiritual truths. Finding a great teacher is like a unicorn and if you are at a reasonably high level of awareness and consciousness, they have to be more advanced than you or at least be able to share their wisdom with you that could help you navigate whatever is coming up. Prominent energy and lessons in past Lives. Because of this, they are idealistic, with a desire to alter the materialistic concepts they see in the world. Yes, she was given credit in the previous post you sourced. 1) moon/mercury/uranus in 4th/8th/12th houses in air signs. On a spiritual level Jupiter in Scorpio individuals are looking for ultimate transformation. Take caution and care not to become manic when excited. There have been many times when I was in such dark spaces without any guidance in the physical realm I didnt want to be here. Good job, Scorpio. They are the reason why lots of amazing individuals who have a naturally strong connection with powerful spiritual forces and energies, with the potential for the dynamic and revolutionary leaps that are necessary for our survival, are forced to walk away from the path as its so lonely alone with no one to support you when you need it. Mars Conjunct Uranus: highly intuitive with psychic healing powers, Mars Trine Uranus: has an intuitive awareness that tells them when to stop in the face of resistance. where would you get a more in depth chart. True teachers will be grateful to have the honour of working with you and sharing their wisdom. You also may be drawn to shamanic practices or nature-based religions. For starters, Jupiter will no longer be in the same sign as Chiron, which will automatically feel like coming out of 9th: (if favorably positioned), especially if it aspects Uranus, Neptune or Pluto, can give prophetic insight into the future. Indicators of Psychic Ability in Your Natal Chart. Moon Trine Neptune: keen psychic sensitivity; so psychic they are susceptible to emotional atmosphere around them and they react strongly. They must learn to recognize reality from non-reality. It tends to be less driven to inaugurate breakthroughs in the outer world environment in the more open, rebellious manner of a heavily aspected Uranus. The last time Jupiter was in Scorpio lasted from October 25, 2005, to November 3, 2006. There is a sense of passion in females. WebBest Supernatural Readings in Orem, UT - Crystals and More, Spiritual Medium Travis Hill, Elemental Inspirations, Park City Psychic Medium, Astrology by Rob, This Tipsy Tarot, 71), Sextile: Sextiles are underlined to indicate potential or opportunity. To end this epic ramble (sorry! Doesnt this go against what you say about how everyone can become psychic? There are 3 types of degrees (150/60/150), (144/72/144) & (135/90/135) the last is the most difficult one since all the aspects are prodaction of squares. What part of her sources are at the bottom DIDNT you comprehend? Each of these planets connects our consciousness to the higher dimensions in their own unique way. Jupiter exits Retrograde on September 6, 2017. Sun Sextile Uranus: There is an opportunity to awaken an awareness of the inner-self. Jupiter in Scorpio also spotlights methods of sexual magic and alchemy, which turn the vital and psychic power of the ecstatic act toward specific spiritual ends. Possesses healing power and genius, Mars Sextile Neptune: has the opportunity to work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. This is positive for many reasons! Scorpio: (1984-1996): strong intuition. Cancer will want to make you feel safe and comfortable, at all times. Fire energy is going to give you good instincts, as fire is lightening-fast. This strong empathy for others creates a kind and gentle nature. Awareness causes consciousness to expand and develop. Overall, Jupiter in Scorpio is going to prove to be a rather strong and decisive factor in your life and there is every possibility that you will be in a position to get more done than you ever thought was possible up until this point. 9th: dreams and visions can be of great significance if not heavily afflicted; receptivity toward the super conscious realms. Fairly close to the Sun. Because in many cultures capricorn is also water sign. It is a perfectly balancd system. I have read her book several times over in the 17 yrs. Or even another name? Also featured are those pathways which involve a confrontation with the dark the work of exorcists and psychoanalysts. Because of its power, it can become a focal point of the personality. My asc (scorpio)/mars (aries)/sun(gemini) is my easy yod (the 2nd type). I have 3 grand trines (kite formations) This airy influence is going to make you claircognizant, meaning that you have a very clear and innate knowing about things when there is no Earthly reason. It is true that certain signs stand out more than others when it comes to intuition. Their life purpose may involve innovating new ways to do things, helping others stay motivated and on purpose, and keeping things honest through their strong fiery, purifying energy. Needs other characteristics in chart to be reliable. When Jupiter is in Cancer, you might feel most spiritually-minded or open. Uranus Conjunction Neptune 74269 If they get defensive or act like they are superior beings with special powers, run a mile. It will affect taxation. Scorpio Horoscope Predictions for 2023. Often, these aspects manifest as having raw abilities from birth or a magnetic interest and passion that allows you to develop your intuition during your life. North Node in 8th House: Opens the door to the psychic world; to out-of-body experiences; access to the astral world, if three or more other psychic, intuitive indicators are shown in the chart. Mars Sextile Neptune: has the opportunity to work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. You may feel a bit emotionally manipulated or deeply insulted when you argue with a Scorpio. Your weakness may be in lack of commitment or follow-through. Scorpio is symbolized by the Scorpion. Cancer: strong psychic ability. Pisces: visionary, mystical if not afflicted. Jupiter will only keep a foot on the gas pedal, so you must use self-discipline and recognize when you are acting hastily. I have had it, so the words were quite clear to me. (See above for deeper explanation of higher consciousness). I wonder if it means that I will probably be unable to develop strong intuitive capacities I never knew I had so much earth signs in my planets and so much less water signs in my houses.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Payer Id, Dyson Hair Dryer Cord Management, Grand Reserve At Tampa Palms Shooting, Articles J